CPA |US CPA| Certified Public Tax Accountant | CMA
Takayoshi has over 20 years of experience in accounting, tax and finance, serving more than 200 foreign multinational companies. His specialties include accounting and tax services for multinational corporations, international tax, and financial advisory.
|2000||Graduated Hitotsubashi University|
|2000||Bank of Tokyo Mitsubishi (currently MUFG Bank, Ltd.)
– Provided financial advisory services to Japan-based and foreign multinational corporations
|2007||Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu LLC. and Deloitte Tax Co.
– Performed annual financial audits, quarterly reviews and internal control reviews
– Assisted in preparation of consolidated financial statements
– Performed financial due diligences
|2016||Founded Nakashima Tax and Accounting Office|
|2018||Founded Nakashima Social Insurance and Labor Consultant Office|
Publications (including joint works) and Seminars
- “Practical Japanese tax issues regarding payroll”, Seminar at Essam Kanda Hall
- “Japanese consumption tax rules for foreign companies which start business in Japan”, Profession Journal No.296
- “Japanese tax treatment of transfer of shares of Japan subsidiary with real estate by the US parent company”, Profession Journal No.289
- “Japanese tax treatment of transfer of shares of Japan subsidiary with no real estate by the US parent company”, Profession Journal No.285
- “Japanese tax treatment of transfer and closure of Japan branch after transition to attributable principle”, National tax quick report
- “Japanese tax treatment of stock options granted by foreign companies to directors and employees of Japanese subsidiaries”, Accounting information vol.421
- “Japanese consumption tax analysis on establishment of Japan branch by foreign company”, National tax quick report
- “Japanese withholding tax treatment of royalties paid to US LLC”, Accounting information vol.415
- “Q&As for Tax Consolidation”, Seibunsha, etc.