Service Fee List
The fee for the preparation of Japanese individual tax return for expats/ foreigners is the total of the 3 items below:
1. Base fee
2. Additional charge for income types and tax credits (if any)
3. Additional charge for reporting requirements (if applicable)
Tax return will be e-filed by us.
Therefore, you do not have to sign or send the tax return to the tax office with a return envelope and a stamp enclosed.
After e-filing, we will send a copy to you in data.
Additional charge for income types and tax credits (if any)
|Employment income||No additional charge|
|Income from real estate||JPY30,000～|
|Foreign tax credit||JPY35,000～|
|Special tax credit for housing loan||JPY10,000
(First applicable year: JPY30,000)
Additional charge for reporting requirements (if applicable)
|Statement of assets and liabilities||JPY20,000|
|Statement of overseas assets||JPY20,000|
|Confirmation of the type of resident status for non-permanent resident||JPY20,000|
|Application for automated bank transfer for tax payments||JPY10,000|
– Japanese consumption tax will be added on the fee above.
– Fees could fluctuate depending on the actual complexity and level of customization required. We will let you know before the work is done what your bill will be.
– For fees not shown, please contact us.