We held a seminar on Japanese individual tax return in Shinjuku last month.
Topics covered during the seminar included:
- Overview of individual tax system in Japan
- Who must file an individual tax return
- What is the necessary information for tax return preparation
- How to calculate the individual tax
- What are necessary attachments
- Deductions from income
- Deductions from tax
- How to file a tax return
- How to pay the tax
- Tax reform update
- How to prepare for tax audit
Nakashima Tax and Accounting Office prepares individual tax returns for expats living in Japan and anyone else who must file an individual tax return in Japan. You will be working directly with an experienced CPA or Certified Public Tax Accountant who will handle the tax return preparation from beginning to end.
Our fees are straightforward.
Please contact us via our contact form. We will reply to you within 24 hours.
Nakashima Tax and Accounting Office
7-1-12, Nishi-Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 160-0023 Japan